Mission Statement: The goal of children's ministry is to lead children toward knowing and accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. To achieve this goal, we emphasis the following five areas;
1. Formal Instruction, such as occurs in children's church classes.
2. Informal Instruction, in activities such as summer and fall activities, and in the emotional atmosphere involved in all activites.
3. Service Opportunities, in which children and volunteers become involved in serving the community and church members.
4. Adult-Christian Examples, in which children learn by seeing. Children see how adults interact with children, how they interact with other adults, and how they relate to God.
5. Service and support for the parents. By offering children weekly relationship instructions with Jesus, we also free parents to participate fully in the adult worship service.